SEARCH ENGINE

Custom Search

Strange USB problem..Help!

I have Ati 200 xpress chipset on my desktop PC. I am having a strange problem. Its coming on xp/vista both. The problem is, when i connect my pen drive(transcend 2GB which is working fine on my laptop) to the desktop PC, it recognizes nicely, we can transfer data from pen drive to HDD but when I am transferring from HDD to Pen drive the light on pendreive goes off and system stops working on that coping. This is notthe case with Ubantu,it works fine on ubantu. Can any1 suggest any solution for such problem?
I have tried reinstalling drivers, reinstalling windows (both xp/vista).nothing could help me.
Please can any1 help me out????


reinstall windows.format all drives before that make a backup copy of ur imp and necessary datas and also have format on pendrive....and intall latest virus updated antivirus....u can download latest virus definations from majorgeeks.com for avast antivirus.i recommend u guardian(quick heal)antivirus.

No comments: